Postdoctoral Researcher in Biosphere-Atmosphere Gas Exchange at
Job Type: Postdoctoral
Job Area: Atmospheric chemistry and biogeochemistry
The Department of Geography and Berkeley Atmospheric Sciences Center
(BASC) at the University of California, Berkeley invites
applications for a Postdoctoral Researcher to investigate the
biosphere-atmosphere gas exchange of biogenic volatile organic
compounds (BVOCs) from terrestrial ecosystems. The expected
starting date is Spring to Summer 2015. The two-year research
position will entail measurements of net ecosystem fluxes of BVOCs
at tower sites, with an emphasis on light hydrocarbons and
Major requirements are: 1) expertise in micrometeorological
techniques, such as eddy covariance or REA, 2) experience in trace
gas measurement – including materials compatibility, sampling
method, sample storage and analysis using gas chromatography, and 3)
experience in automation and remote operation of field instruments.
Your application should include: a) curriculum vitae; b) cover
letter describing research experience, interests, and names and
contact information of 3 references; and c) 1-2 representative
publications. Please send your application package (PDF format
preferred) directly to Dr. Robert Rhew at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions regarding this position can also be directed to this
The review of applications will begin March 1, 2015, and the
position will remain open until filled. The University
of California is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- [Caglist] McGill University, Computational Landscape Ecology Lab: Funded PhD Position Available
- Postdoctoral Position in Ecogeomorphology of Mountain River Archetypes in California
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Wind Resource Characterization Lead Researcher, NREL, Colorado
- [Met-jobs] Postdoctoral position in polar atmospheric chemistry modeling available at the British Antarctic Survey, Cambridge
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Position of Professor in Radiogenic Isotope Geochemistry, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Canada – ERRATUM Application deadline Aug. 31, 2017
- 35,920 hits
Blogs I Follow