We are looking for a one-year sabbatical replacement position in the Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences at the University of Minnesota Duluth. The job is now officially posted, and we are accepting applications.
Please feel free to spread the word. Thanks!
- RT @piersforster: .@housescience @curryja - you said only in a few places around the world glaciers are retreating, do you disagree with F… 18 minutes ago
- RT @tomgillpredicts: "Gobi Desert Dust Helps Sustain California's Sierra Nevada"- Seeker seeker.com/gobi-desert-du… 20 minutes ago
- RT @LoriKFenton: Hey, man. 🌿 The Earth 🌏 is like one big organism. 🌿 To get one part you have to look at it all. 🌿 It's why basic researc… 41 minutes ago
- @NMClimate Great photo evidence of wind break effectiveness! And, east coast dust is a problem and could increase with expansions! 6 hours ago
- Dust contributes valuable nutrients to Sierra Nevada forest ecosystems @NSF_GEO nsf.gov/news/news_summ… 12 hours ago
- JOBS: 5-year University Research Fellowships
- [GilbertClub] JOBS: 5-year Research Fellowships @UniofHull
- [ES_JOBS_NET] PhD opportunity at the University of Arizona
- [Met-jobs] Postdoc Position at KU Leuven (Belgium): Soil Moisture Data Assimilation
- [GilbertClub] 2-year postdoc in watershed sediment dynamics at the University of Delaware
- 34,747 hits
Blogs I Follow