The Departments of Physics & Astronomy
and Geography & Geoscience at the University of Louisville invite applications for a tenure-track
position in atmospheric science at the Assistant
Professor level, beginning Fall 2016. This is a joint appointment for which we seek a person who will
thrive in an interdisciplinary setting and develop an externally funded research program in the broad area of tropospheric processes, including but not limited to mesoscale field studies, severe weather, urban climatology or climate-land dynamics, with proven
skills in integrated-system approaches. In addition, the successful candidate will develop and teach courses that support our GS-1340 undergraduate program, such as a course on severe weather, and help expand undergraduate and graduate-level offerings in both
departments. The choice of primary department will be made in consultation with the Dean. A Ph.D. in a relevant discipline is required. Please visit the website http://ift.tt/1UuBUI7
apply and upload the application package using posting number 32470.
The application must contain a cover letter, CV, a research plan and teaching interests; please also arrange for 3 recommendation letters and college transcripts to be sent to: Atmospheric
Science Search Committee, Attn: Prof. T. Dowling, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292, USA (Email: email@example.com).
The application deadline is February
19, 2016. The
University of Louisville is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, Americans with Disabilities Employer, committed to diversity and in that spirit, seeks applications from a broad variety of candidates.
- #jobs ift.tt/2gckq9V [Caglist] Brandon University – Tenure Track Position in Applied Physical Geography 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2h3bOQ1 [GilbertClub] Post-doc in stream restoration (Umeå University) 2 days ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2gPtqB3 [ES_JOBS_NET] Tenure track position in Physical Geography at University of Saskatchewan 2 days ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2h3csNv [ES_JOBS_NET] Visiting Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Sciences 2 days ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2g7JnhM [ES_JOBS_NET] Early Career Fellowship, Stanford Water in the West 2 days ago
- [Caglist] Brandon University – Tenure Track Position in Applied Physical Geography
- [GilbertClub] Post-doc in stream restoration (Umeå University)
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Tenure track position in Physical Geography at University of Saskatchewan
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Visiting Assistant Professor of Atmospheric Sciences
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Early Career Fellowship, Stanford Water in the West
- 32,901 hits