A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- [GilbertClub] Tenure track position in Earth Surface Processes, Appalachian State University
- [Met-jobs] Forecaster vacancy with excellent work-life balance
- [Met-jobs] Job Vacancy – Research Analyst at Willis Towers Watson
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Environmental Scientist/Engineer/Part-Time/On-Call/San Antonio or Houston, TX/RB, Tetra Tech, Inc
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Geoscience IT administrator (Scientist/Researcher III), ConocoPhillips School of Geology and Geophysics (CPSGG), University of Oklahoma
- 55,729 hits
- View for the next week! #France #Med #Grimaud https://t.co/2srZBxU1ruTweeted 4 days ago
- European workcation begins now! #sendhelp https://t.co/A7oEZ1bKtSTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @DustStormNews: Parajuli and Zender, AEOLIA: Projected changes in dust emissions and regional air quality due to the shrinking Salton Se…Tweeted 1 week ago
- Storms a comin' https://t.co/Uz72XS9xidTweeted 1 week ago
- RT @tomgillpredicts: Jackson et al., Remote Sens.: Using an Instrumented Drone to Probe Dust Devils on Oregon’s Alvord Desert https://t.co…Tweeted 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow