A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- RT @NWSPhoenix: Driving between Arizona and LA/San Diego Friday? Expect strong crosswinds on I-8 and I-10 with blowing dust. Be careful! #a… 1 day ago
- RT @StephenRice15: Just in case you've never seen one, here's a #FlumeFriday disinfectant turbidity current in our S6 care of @jamessmith13… 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2h1rm9P [ES_JOBS_NET] Job Posting: Hydrology, Land Surface Modelling . . . Postdoc 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2gOYPBK [ES_JOBS_NET] 6 graduate positions available in Arctic Science at UTEP 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2h1jDZp [Caglist] Ryerson University: Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Environment and Urban Sustainability with … 1 day ago
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Job Posting: Hydrology, Land Surface Modelling . . . Postdoc
- [ES_JOBS_NET] 6 graduate positions available in Arctic Science at UTEP
- [Caglist] Ryerson University: Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Environment and Urban Sustainability with a focus on Quantitative Methods
- [ECOLOG-L] Tenure-track Assistant Professor – Environmental Policy
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Multiple Water Sciences Faculty Positions at Hohai University, China
- 32,803 hits