A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- Still looking for pearls of wisdom! Please pass them along if you willing to share. Realizing one size does not fit… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Looking for grad student advising advice - tips on how to avoid conflict/failure and succeed in great science! Be… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- RT @tomgillpredicts: It's a nasty dusty mess at the Lordsburg Playa, New Mexico, now. NMDOT cam image from Mile Marker 12 moments ago. #du… 1 day ago
- RT @TarolliP: 3rd Geomorphometry Short Course at #EGU17 today. In few hours at 13:30; join us in Room N1! See you there! @EuroGeosciences #… 1 day ago
- Le réchauffement climatique détourne une rivière du Yukon de son lit ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle/10288… cc @WaterSHEDLab @KHwave 1 day ago
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Entry-level Ladder Track Scientist, NCAR/EOL’s Research Aviation Facility, Colorado
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Assistant Professor Position Open – Earth-Life Interactions. UC Davis
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Job Opening – Atmospheric Data Scientist and Programmer, OneRain, Colorado
- [Met-jobs] Postdoc position in glacier modeling at the U. of Bremen, Germany
- [Caglist] 2 year, contract limited Human-Environment Geography at University of Guelph
- 35,440 hits
Blogs I Follow