A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- [Met-jobs] Postdoctoral Researcher – Snow Remote Sensing and Modeling over Land
- [Met-jobs] PhD positions in Atmospheric Physics and Chemistry at the University of Bremen (GER)
- [Met-jobs] PhD Opportunity- Examining the role of plant physiology in the amplification of heat extremes
- [GilbertClub] Three physical geography positions at Durham
- [GilbertClub] Tenure Track Position in Surface Hydrology at Washington University in St Louis
- 38,572 hits
- RT @Ryan_Wichman: Wow. Here is a 360 degree view of the algae bloom in downtown Toledo. Health advisory in place. roundme.com/tour/200123/vi… @…Tweeted 12 hours ago
- RT @EarthArXiv: Hey y'all! Like design and our plans for @eartharxiv? Then get involved by helping us design a new logo! Pretty, pretty ple…Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @tectonictweets: #MinCup QF1: this is a massive tie. One of your cup favourites will be eliminated. Its OLIVINE vs GARNET. You've 24hrs…Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @Volcanologist: New job alert! Lectureship at Hull in Geology jobs.hull.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?r…Tweeted 14 hours ago
- RT @davidjnash: This is well worth a read, particularly for academics starting out on their writing careers, or those who lack confidence i…Tweeted 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow