A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Full time lecturer position at IUPUI
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Future Earth Global Hub Director – Paris, France
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Geomicrobiology / Biocuration / Astrobiology / Medical Geology at NASA in Houston
- PhD position – Palaeoenvironments and Quaternary landscapes of eastern Indonesia
- [Met-jobs] PhD position in cloud optical properties parameterization, Toulouse, France
- 50,044 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blogs I Follow