A 3-year Postdoctoral Research Assistant Position is available in
Climate Modelling at the Department of Physics, Oxford University.
The project will study the decadal-scale influence of solar
variability on the Earth’s climate and weather. The postholder will
design, perform and analyse climate model experiments and analyse
Applicants should possess, or be very close to obtaining a doctorate
in physics or a related field and ideally a strong background in
atmospheric dynamics. Previous experience in the field of climate
modelling will be an advantage. The postholder will have the
opportunity to teach.
Applications deadline: 12.00 midday on Monday 14 March 2016.
Interviews will be held in Oxford on Wednesday 23 March 2016.
For further details:
- #jobs ift.tt/2lJ9H8V [Met-jobs] Postdoctoral Position at the University of Arizona and Biosphere 2 19 hours ago
- RT @RemotePixel: Get Email notification for new Landsat or Sentinel images here : disasterwatch.remotepixel.ca/?event=5c08c55… twitter.com/_VincentS_/sta… 1 day ago
- RT @JJVenky: *New* Tier II Canada Research Chair in Remote Sensing of Environmental Change in Cold Regions in my dept @Laurier https://t.co… 3 days ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2luJXx0 Visiting Assistant Professor of Geology 4 days ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2lXVSRd [ECOLOG-L] Seasonal position with USGS – Moab, Utah 4 days ago
- [Met-jobs] Postdoctoral Position at the University of Arizona and Biosphere 2
- Visiting Assistant Professor of Geology
- [ECOLOG-L] Seasonal position with USGS – Moab, Utah
- [ECOLOG-L] Postdoc: Groundwater Ecohydrology with DHS in Reno
- [ECOLOG-L] Job: Virginia Tech Director School of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- 34,093 hits