The Ohio State University School of Earth Sciences is seeking qualified applicants for a tenure-track faculty position in Sedimentology/Stratigraphy or Structural Geology. The position is a 9 month, tenure-track faculty position available in Columbus starting
autumn semester 2017.
We welcome applicants in a broad range of disciplines within the fields of sedimentary or structural geology. The successful applicant will maintain an active, externally funded research program, and complement existing expertise in the School of Earth Sciences
in energy science, global climate change across a range of timescales, geodynamics, and hydrology. This individual could also provide a major role in the teaching of our BS capstone course, Field Geology, and contribute broadly to our undergraduate and graduate
teaching mission and ongoing efforts to grow enrollments across the curriculum. Deadline:
Applications received prior to November 15, 2016 will receive priority consideration. A complete application consists of a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research and teaching statements, and three letters of reference. Inquiries:
Direct inquiries to Matthew Saltzman at email@example.comApply online:http://ift.tt/2devBZk The Ohio State University and Columbus:
The Ohio State University campus is located in Columbus, the capital city of Ohio. Columbus is the center of a rapidly growing and diverse metropolitan area with a population of over 1.5 million. The area offers a wide range of affordable housing, many cultural
and recreational opportunities, excellent schools, and a strong economy based on government as well as service, transportation and technology industries (see http://ift.tt/1jENEKU).Additional information about the Columbus area is available at
The Ohio State University is committed to establishing a culturally and intellectually diverse environment, encouraging all members of our learning community to reach their full potential. We are responsive to dual-career families and strongly promote work-life
balance to support our community members through a suite of institutionalized policies.
We are an NSF Advance Institution and a member of the Ohio/Western Pennsylvania/West Virginia Higher Education Recruitment Consortium (HERC).
The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, national origin, disability status, or protected veteran
- RT @DrGaryHaq: Filthy air' prompts 'very high' pollution alert for London bbc.com/news/uk-englan… #breathelife 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2kfSGPh [ES_JOBS_NET] Professor and Chair Position in Geological and Atmospheric Sciences, Iowa State University 1 day ago
- #jobs ift.tt/2iS3d78 [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Isotope Geochemistry, University of Washington 1 day ago
- RT @yourdistinctive: Today is #SquirrelAppreciationDay, dont forget about the other 364 days 🐿️ & our other #wildlife friends 🐾🦉🦅🦆🐘🐅🐬🐳🐞🦋🐝🦌… 3 days ago
- RT @washingtonpost: Interior Department banned from Twitter after retweet of smaller-than-usual Trump inauguration crowd https://t.co/LqPEc… 3 days ago
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Professor and Chair Position in Geological and Atmospheric Sciences, Iowa State University
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Research Associate in Isotope Geochemistry, University of Washington
- [ECOLOG-L] NEON Job Opening-D03-FL Field Technician I- Instrumentation (Limnology secondary emphasis)
- [Met-jobs] Job Vacancy – Postdoctoral position in Regional Earth System Modeling at UCLA
- [Caglist] Visiting Fellowship – University of Otago
- 33,474 hits