A (up to) 3-year Eumetsat
Research Fellowship in Satellite Remote Sensing and Data
Assimilation is being offered (see vacancy note attached). The
selected Research Fellow will join the Satellite Winds group at
the Institute of Marine Sciences (ICM-CSIC), Barcelona, Spain.
Interested candidates should apply no later than 13 January
2019. The online application system can be found at
- [GilbertClub] USGS job posting in landslide risk reduction
- [Met-jobs] PhD position in Atmospheric Physics at NTNU, Trondheim Norway
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position – East Asian paleo summer monsoon
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position – Climate/Human Migration Modeling
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position-Paleo climate-genomics in Africa
- 77,537 hits
Host Twitter Feed
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Blogs I Follow