A 8 (+10) months post-doctoral position is open at CNRM (Lannion) to work on fast radiative transfer modelling (RTTOV) for early infrared satellite data rescue in the frame of a C3S project. This application is open until 31 January 2019 for a starting date in 1st April 2019. Additional details a provided in French and English attachement.
- [GilbertClub] USGS job posting in landslide risk reduction
- [Met-jobs] PhD position in Atmospheric Physics at NTNU, Trondheim Norway
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position – East Asian paleo summer monsoon
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position – Climate/Human Migration Modeling
- [ES_JOBS_NET] Postdoctoral Fellow Position-Paleo climate-genomics in Africa
- 77,537 hits
Host Twitter Feed
Error: Please make sure the Twitter account is public.
Blogs I Follow